Expertise that drives bespoke projects forward
Given our unrivalled levels of operational coverage, Cygnia Maintenance are ideally placed to assist you with your special signage projects. Utilising our storage, distribution, labour and management information we are well positioned and able to provide multiple capabilities to manage your requirements.
Some examples of how our special signage project teams currently support our clients:
- Ad-hoc marketing / poster display swap outs for leading cosmetics companies covering department store, airport and high street locations.
- Installation of specialist free issue QR labels at 400 supermarket locations in a 2 month programme.
Attend 2000 bank locations in a 3 month window and amend all time clock settings for lighting and signage.
- Attend 1500 bank locations in a 3 month window and install bird deterrents (bird spikes/bird wire) on top of all signage items.
- Complete full LED retrofit of multiple large signage across an estate of over 400 hotels in a 6 month programme.
- Cyclical installation and removal of advertising banners.
Special event services
- On site/standby event maintenance, e.g. Olympics – we had a maintenance team on site at the main Stratford development 24/7 for the duration of the London Olympic and Paralympics.
- Sponsored event signage adaptation – we attended 380 mobile phone shops in a 4 week period and changed an element of their signage to a Red Rose in support/sponsorship of the England Rugby team for the 2015 Rugby World Cup.
If you have a project that needs focus or an event coming up contact us today to see how we can help.