Professional retail signage support and management 24/7/365
Our retail signage support and management team provide a genuine 24/7 helpdesk which responds to calls 365 days of the year providing a single point of contact to facilitate simple, well managed and professional delivery of our broad range of services.
Operating 30 crews from strategic locations across the UK, we have expert engineers on call who are training to the highest standard to provide a fast and reliable service of sign installation, sign maintenance, sign repairs and signage audit surveys as well as a whole host of other maintenance support services, including pest control, graffiti removal and time clock changes.
Our teams are experienced in all types of retail signage works including signage illumination. Our engineering crews consist of two skilled operatives who are direct employees of Cygnia, not contracted workers, so providing added reassurance that the Cygnia service promise is carried through to ground level works ensuring quality and consistency is maintained in accordance with work, health and safety practices.
Our sign maintenance support service also provides the following business benefits:
- Real time information flow. All crews have iPads which communicate to head office with job updates and imagery
- Ability to generate and present detailed management and performance information
- Account management and contract review meetings
- All vehicles are GPS tracked. Well stocked with a good selection of materials to drive the high levels of first time fix
- With the largest crew network all traveling in Cygnia vehicles with photographic ID
- High level visibility and quality control through site audits, equipment and programme audits
- Health and safety delivery of paramount importance – full barrier systems are carried by all crews
- Crews qualified to use hydraulic platforms/access, scaffold and ladders.
- Management of access permits, issue of risk assessments, method statements and joint visits with other contractors (glazing, shutters etc.)
- Management of planning consent applications
A professional retail sign maintenance team
At Cygnia, we take our health and safety obligations seriously, and ensure that our sign maintenance operatives are always empowered to complete the task at hand with minimal risk to themselves, the site staff and the sites clients.
We hold regular engineers meetings, at which all operatives attend our head office for specific health and safety training, tool box talks, safety briefings and examinations.
Cygnia operatives are trained to the highest standards
- SCS certification (Construction Skills certification Scheme)
- PASMA (Scaffold)
- SPA – Petrol Forecourt safety passport
- Safe Working area training – cordoning off.
- Asbestos awareness (UKATA)
- Height Safety appreciation and inspection
- Risk Assessment
- Ladder training
- IPAF (Powered Access)
- Working at height / Safe roof Contractor training
- Emergency first aid at work.
- PPE inspection.
- Electrical Isolation
Our national crews operating out of the following locations:
- Scotland /Ireland
- London South East
- South West
- East Midlands
- East Anglia
- West Midlands